How can GoldenWest Help?
How can Golden West apprenticeships help me find a job?
Golden West Apprenticeships services are free to all Job Seekers who are
interested in an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. As part of our service, we
will endeavour to do the following:
- Register you to our extensive database and contact you should we have a
suitable position available. Once you are registered with us you can apply
online for any job you think is suitable from our Vacancy List
- Provide you with tips and information on resume writing and interview techniques
- Help you find casual, part-time and permanent employment
- Assist you with all Apprenticeship and Traineeship requirements, even help you
choose the right career path
To register as a Golden West Job Seeker click here
Have you considered an Apprenticeship or Traineeship?
Apprenticeships and traineeships are jobs that combine structured training with real work. They enable people
to ‘earn while they learn’ by undertaking a structured course of industry based training. On
successful completion, apprentices and trainees receive nationally recognised certificates of competency.
- Apprenticeships and traineeships can be an excellent step towards establishing your career.
- Apprenticeships and traineeship can be a rewarding lifestyle change for mature age persons