Training & Employment Coordinator
Golden West Apprenticeships Ltd is Queensland’s second largest non-profit Group Training Organisation, operating throughout the Darling Downs, South West and Central Queensland.
Golden West currently have a fulltime position available for a Training & Employment Coordinator at our Roma office.
In this role you will use strong communication skills to build solid relationships with applicants and host employers and provide a high level of quality and professional customer service by placing new participants in meaningful and sustainable apprenticeship employment.
Applicants should demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous sales and marketing experience is essential, preferably in the vocational training industry;
- The ability to forge strong business relationships and develop new business;
- Live or have strong ties with rural Queensland and an understanding of life in rural Queensland;
- A willingness to drive long distances and occasionally overnight away from home, serving a large rural territory;
- A commitment to providing excellent levels of service to our apprentices and host employers;
- Self-motivated and exceptional time management skills;
- Previous trade experience would be advantageous.
Golden West offers an attractive salary, RDO system and company vehicle. Limited salary sacrifice tax concessions may be available.
Full terms and conditions will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications must be received by close of business Friday 9 March 2018.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org