Training and Employment Coordinator
Golden West currently have a fulltime position available for a Training and Employment Coordinator at our Dalby office.
In this role you will use strong communication skills to build solid relationships with applicants and host employers and provide a high level of quality and professional customer service by placing new participants in meaningful and sustainable apprenticeship employment.
Applicants should demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous sales and marketing experience is essential, preferably in the vocational training industry;
- The ability to forge strong business relationships and develop new business;
- A willingness to drive distances and occasionally overnight away from home, serving a rural territory;
- A commitment to providing excellent levels of service to our apprentices and host employers;
- Self-motivated and exceptional time management skills;
- Previous trade experience would be advantageous.
Golden West offers an attractive salary, RDO system and company vehicle. Limited salary sacrifice tax concessions may be available. Full terms and conditions will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications must be received by 5.00 pm on Friday 20 July 2018.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org